Spicy Paneer Paratha
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4421 times
Tasty and spicy paneer paratha. Its a breakfast recipe for your all family. Try it and make your breakfast special.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead in to soft and smooth dough using water only if required.
- Keep aside for 5-6 minutes.
- Divide the dough in to 14 equal portions and roll out each portion Into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle.
- Heat a tava and cook each circle using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour on both the sides.
- Serve hot and enjoying your breakfast.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 08 Jun 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.