Spicy Paneer Lettuce Wraps
by Rekha Ghadawala
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14634 times
A spicy tangy paneer delight!
- Heat oil in large pan, add the onions ,ginger,and garlic,and saute for 7 to 10 minutes.
- ADd the paneer and water chestnuts, mix well and cook 4 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce,chilli sauce,hoisin sauce and mix well. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on platter, and set out toppings in small servings bowls.
- Let guests wrap paneer mixture in lettuce leaves,and top with their choice of toppings.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 02 Apr 2012Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.