Spicy Paneer Korma
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7850 times
Paneer korma is an easy spicy paneer recipe with creamy paneer cubes cooked in a delicious onion tomato mix. The paneer are stir fried in a spicy kurma and served with roti or paranthas.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the onions and cardamoms and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and turmeric powder and saute on a medium flame for a few minutes.
- Add the paneer, cream and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by niveditajain on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.