Spicy Oat Pancakes ( Low Cholesterol)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 203 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39610 times
These pancakes are made by adding oats to wheat flour, as oats are highly nutritious and filled with cholesterol-fighting soluble fibre. Being extremely satiating, they prevent you from bingeing on junk food. Serve these pancakes hot, along with green chutney.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add little water and mix well to make a thick batter.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 100 mm. (4”) diameter round pancake.
- Cook on a slow flame till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides, using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with the green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.