Spicy Mutter Paneer
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 135669 times
Spicy mutter paneer is the versatile and all time favorite paneer recipe with the paneer cubes stir fried with green peas, onion and tomatoes. Add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves as garnish and enjoy the spicy matar paneer with roti or paratha.
- Combine the cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms, fennel seeds, and cashewnuts and soak in hot water for 10 to 15 mins.
- Blend in a mixer to a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Blend the tomatoes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the ground spice paste and saute for a few mins.
- Add the tomato paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and saute till oil leaves the sides.
- Add the curd while stirring continuously and mix well.
- Add the paneer, boiled green peas and salt and cook for a few mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by s_swetha80 on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.