Spicy Mushroom Soup
by Foodie #626365
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2119 times
Quickly prepared healthy, delicious mushroom soup to be served hot in lunch or dinner. A perfect soup recipe for all occasions and people of all ages.
Add your private note
Spicy Mushroom Soup recipe - How to make Spicy Mushroom Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- First heat the oil and butter in a pan on a high flame.
- Add the garlic and saute for sometime.
- Add mushrooms, capsicum and cook for 3-4 minutes on a high flame.
- Add all vegetables mentioned in ingredients and saute well.
- Add the vegetable stock in pan and keep the pan in medium flame for some time so that all vegetables are properly boiled.
- Add salt, soya sauce, chilli with vinegar, sugar, spring onion.
- Add the cornflour paste and pepper powder, mix well and boil for 1 minute.
- Turn off the flame and serve the soup hot with chilli in vinegar and soya sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #626365 on 10 Jan 2015A foodie with a knack of exploring cuisines and learn different cooking styles.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.