Spicy Mushroom Curry
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 111851 times
Spicy mushroom curry is the button mushrooms simmered in an onion tomato based spicy curry.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the mushroom and toss till tender remove and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When they splutter add the gound paste, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes. Add little water if required.
- Add the salt and tossed mushroom, mix well, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 05 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.