Spicy Moong Dal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9860 times
1. any type of dhal can be used.
2. a mixture of dhals can also be used.
- Wash and cook dhal in pressure cooker for 1 whistle.
- Mash it well.
- In a kadai, heat oil.
- Add jeera. when it splutters
- Add the garlic, cloves and green chillies.
- Saute for 1 minute. add the tomatoes and chilli powder.saute till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add some haldi and the garam masala along with cooked dhal.
- Add salt to taste and heat through till well mixed.
- Serve, garnished with dhania leaves.
- Goes well with rice or any roti or chapathi.
This recipe was contributed by vanithab2003 on 05 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.