Spicy Mexican Black Bean Soup
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13446 times
Spicy Mexican black bean soup brings out the goodness of black beans which are naturally so rich in protein and calcium in a spicy delicious Mexican style prepared soup recipe.
- Heat oil in a vessel over medium heat for a minute.
- Add onion, celery, carrots and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, and black pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth,2 cans of beans, and corn and bring to a boil on high.
- Blend 2 cans of beans and tomatoes in a blender until smooth.
- Add to the boiling soup mixture, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by ratnamadhuri on 03 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.