Spicy Lehsun ki Chutney
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8639 times
A delectable lahsun ki chutney or garlic chutney recipe with garlic blended with roasted coconut, red chillies and salt into a coarse paste. The lehsun ki chutney taste superb with fried snacks and grilled tikkas.
- Heat a pan, add the coconut and roast till they turn golden brown.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and saute for a minute.
- Cool and blend in a mixer along with roasted coconut, red chili powder and salt to a coarse powder.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
- This chutney keeps well in an airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.