Spicy Kofta Kadhi
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2657 times
An irrestible rice recipe, Jouthpuri pulao is reminiscent of Rajasthani or Marwari cuisine. The ghee and whole spices simply blend magically with the rice to prepare a flavourful delight, Jouthpuri Pulao.
Add your private note
Spicy Kofta Kadhi recipe - How to make Spicy Kofta Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- For the koftas
- 1. mix all the ingredients for the koftas except the oil and add a little water to make a batter.
- 2. heat the oil and when hot, drop teaspoonfuls of the batter in it. fry for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
- 3. repeat with the remaining batter.
- For the kadhi
- 1. heat the ghee and fry the cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms for a few second.
- 2. add the paste and chilli powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- 3. add the gram flour and fry again for 1 minute.
- 4. add 3 teacups of water, the tamarind water and salt and boil for 5 minutes.
- 5. just before serving, add the koftas and the cream and give one boil.
- 6. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by hungryjack on 14 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.