by cookery queen
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4301 times
This can be enjoyed without sambhar..Is even perfect for breakfast or can be served as snacks..
- Combine semolina with curd,coriander leaves,salt and eno salt to get a smooth batter.
- Grease idli moulds and steam this batter for 15 minutes on a medium flame.
- Cool and remove from the mould.Cut each idli into four and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.Add mustard seeds,when it splutters put off the flame and add curry leaves.
- Add the idlis.Sprinkle red chilli powder and crushed peppercorn.Mix well.
- Cook on a slow flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and grated coconut.
This recipe was contributed by cookery queen on 07 Apr 2011I live in India..M a teacher by proffession.I love to cook for my hubby n my little 2 and a half yea...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.