Spicy Green Bean Soup
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 5592 times
A delicious spicy green coloured soup!! Simply delicious!
- Combine the beans with tomatoes and ginger in a pressure cooked, add 2-3 cups of water, mix well and pressure cook till cooked.
- Cool slightly and blend using a hand blender till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and let them sizzle for half a minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander, curry leaves and green chillies and roast for few minutes.
- Add this to the soups and mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 07 Mar 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.