Spicy Garlicky Corn Rice
by Foodie sona
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1822 times
A flavouful recipe, combining fresh corn with rice and prominent taste of garlic. unusual blend of flavours.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and garlic and saute till slighty colour changed.
- Add green chillies, red chilli sauce and corn and saute for 1 min.
- Add rice, garlic paste, salt according to taste. Saute 1min then add water.
- Cover and cook at low heat till water absorbed.
- Garnish coriander spring and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 05 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.