Spicy Date Sandwich
This recipe has been viewed 2670 times
a nutritious and healthy breakfast without fat, preferably taken with any fruit juice.
- Clean, wash and soak the dates and red chillies speperately in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove and squeeze out the excess water.
- combine the dates and chillies and blend in a mixer along with salt adding enough coconut water till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat a tava and dry roast the sesame seeds till brown.
- Cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder. Keep aside.
- In the same tava, lightly toast the bread without any oil.
- Spread the ground paste evenly on one side for 4 bread slices and sprinkle sesame powder on top.
- Cover with bread slices and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by remysekar on 14 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.