Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14797 times
A tasty and spicy dal made with dalia and spices and cooked ina pressure cooker till cooked well.
Add your private note
Spicy Dalia recipe - How to make Spicy Dalia
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak dal for atleast 8 hours.
- Heat oil in a cooker.add onion paste in oil when it turns brown at ginger and garlic paste when paste leave the oil,add chillipowder,coriander paste,turmeric powderand salt.mix them well
- Then add dalia and dal add enough water to cook (approx. 3-4 cup water).
- Pressure cook it on 3 whistle .
- And then let it be cool.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by babbu on 27 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.