Spicy Dal Fry
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19341 times
Hari bhari dal is a healthy, delicious and easy to prepare dal recipe with an lentils mixed with greens and array of flavors. Relish hari bhari dal with jeera rice or paranthas.
- Boil the toor dhal in the cooker for only two whistles.
- Grind together all spices.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the sliced onion with cardomom,cinamon and cloves.
- Add the ground masala and fry for around 15-20 minutes.
- Now add the boiled dhal and add water to make a gravy.
This recipe was contributed by mansisadh on 11 Sep 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.