Spicy Corn with Green Peas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 106 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57509 times
This is a scrumptious preparation of corn and green peas in tomato purée enlivened by a spicy onion-based masala paste. Spicy corn with green peas has a slightly rich feel due to the milk and ghee used in the gravy.
- Blend the tomatoes in a mixer to a smooth pulp. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the green peas, sweet corn and ¾ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||264.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||18 mg|
|Folic Acid||26.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.