Spicy Corn Pakodas
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1549 times
A tasty and delicious tea time pakodas for your family and friends. Mix corn, paneer and some other ingredient give a tasty flavor so try it and enjoy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a soft dough using water only if required.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Divide the mixture in to 8 equal portions and shape each portion in round shape.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry all pakodas till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney and tea or coffee.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 13 Jun 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.