Spicy Corn Cake
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1918 times
Serve hot with any kind of sauce/chutney
we lived in nigeria and there corn was one of the staple foods. lentils was sometimes had to find. being south indian we craved for idli like dishes, so this is a yummy recipe my mother created and we all loved it.
- Grind without water the corn, red and green chillies, coriander leaves and to a coarse paste.
- To the corn paste add the salt, rice flour and mix very well.
- Spread oild on teh insides of a flat microwavable vessel.
- Add the eno salt to the batter, give a vigiours mix and pour into the vessel.
- Now place in a microwave and cook closed for 10mins.
- After the ten mins, take out and check if the center part is also cooked.
- The time tends to vary between microwaves.
This recipe was contributed by lathasubbu on 02 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.