Spicy Cheese and Herb Potato Wedges
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 494 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33461 times
Potatoes are most commonly eaten in the northern part of Italy. Fried, mashed, sautéed or steamed. They are cooked in innumerable ways and flavoured with many different flavourings like thyme, oregano, garlic, onions, olive oil, tomatoes. The addition of potatoes to any dish makes it a substantial one. This recipe of baked potato wedges flavoured with aromatic herbs and cheese is delightful, both as a snack and as an accompaniment to the main meal.
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, oregano, rosemary, crushed pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss well so as to completely coat with the mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray in a single layer and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked, stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and mix well and bake for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- The wedges are best when prepared and cooked close to serving time.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||260.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||18.7 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.