Spicy Cheese and Herb Potato Wedges
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16490 times
A unique, well-chosen combination of spices makes this a very special dish!
- Grind together all the ingredients in a mixer and sieve the mixture.
- Store the sieved mixture in an air-tight container.
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, garlic and the spice mix in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss well till the potatoes coat the mixture completely.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray in a single layer and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked, stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, mix well and bake for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.