Spicy Cabbage with Cumin
by Palak Rajput
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6607 times
Spicy Cabbage with Cumin is tempered cabbage, taste really good.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chillies and fry for 1 minute and remove from the flame. Grind into fine powder paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- When the mustard seeds start spluttering, add green chillies, cabbage, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and cook till cabbage to soften a bit.
- Add the cumin seeds and chilli powder paste and mix it thoroughly and cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 14 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.