Spicy Bread Upma
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14374 times
This recipe also taste good with rice in it instead of bread cubes. . A spicy treat!
- Remove the sides of the bread slices and cut them into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the curry leaves, mustard seeds, green chillies and garlic and saute till the seeds crackle.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the turmeric powder and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Add the garam masala and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the bread cubes, mix well and cook taking care the bread pieces does not breaks.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished it with coriander and lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by aparna_pritam on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.