Spicy Aloo Capsicum
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27235 times
A spicy tasty dish which goes great with rotis or phulkas or even as a starter. Quick and easy to make, i hope you all will like it. Your comments and inputs are highly appreciated.
- Heat the oil for deep frying in a deep pan or wok , add the potatoes and deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan or wok.
- Add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and fennel seeds and let it crackle.
- Add 1/2 tsp of hing, fenugreek seeds and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions are light golden brown.
- Add the green chillies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and garam masala and saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 3 to 4 minutes for all the masala to get mixed completely.
- Add the fried potatoes and toss well.
- Sprinkle the soya sauce and salt and stir well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 01 Aug 2013Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.