Spicy Aalu Paratha
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9581 times
A spicy paratha recipe. . .
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions, cover and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the onions and green chillies and saute till onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove form the flame, cool and divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little butter, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot with curds and salad.
This recipe was contributed by syamalalakshmi on 02 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.