Spicy- Sour Plum Chutney
by The brunchbox
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4796 times
A nice spicy chutney to accompany the parathas and pakodas
- In a pan heat some water and when it starts to boil add the plums and let it boil for sometime.
- Once the plums softens sieve through a muslin cloth or a sieve to remove the skin and the seeds.
- Now in a pan heat some oil and add to it the minced garlic cloves,ginger and red chillies and saute for a while.
- Add the plum puree and bring to a boil and add the turmeric powder,pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Cool and store in a airtight vessel.
This recipe was contributed by The brunchbox on 21 Jun 2013A foodie by birth.. and being a fussy eater made me experiment with flavours. Cooking for is a great...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.