by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3251 times
Another spicy cocktail...made with rum and colourful bell papers for that extra punch!
Add your private note
Spiced Mojito recipe - How to make Spiced Mojito
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Put the diced bell peppers and part of the mint sprigs in a tall glass.
- Add all the other ingredients along with crushed ice in a shaker and mix well.
- Pour it in the tall glass.
- Stir it lightly and top with soda.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 28 Apr 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.