Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3838 times
While placing the cookies on the baking tray, keep them a bit distance apart, as they need space to swell.
- Cream butter with 175g of the sugar until light and fluffy, and then beat in the egg and milk.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except sugar and mix well till smooth.
- cover and refrigerate the mixture till firm enough to handle.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the mixture as thinly as possible.
- Sprinkle evenly with the remaining sugar and cut out diamond shapes about 5cm (2") in length.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 190*c (375*f) for 5-10 mins. ot till lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe was contributed by Stgurbani on 26 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.