Special Rajma ki Subzi
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5893 times
Its a popular rajma dish.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai,add onions, red chilli and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rajma, salt and 1 cup water and cook on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garam masala, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 22 Apr 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.