Special Palak Paneer Rolls
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14648 times
A very convenient to prepare and serve with cocktails and other drinks as you can serve this dish without plates.
- Cut the paneer into rectangular pieces of 1/2" long and keep aside.
- Combine the salt, red chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, garam masala and besan batter and mix well to make a thin batter.
- Take a piece of paneer and roll the leaf of palak around it and put a tooth pick(wooden) through the mid of the leaf so that the pieces of paneer is fixed.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip all the pieces in batter and deep fry for less than half a minute.
- Sprinkle chaat-masala on the top and serve hot with spicy chutney.
This recipe was contributed by fdelpp on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.