by HD's Exotic World
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3126 times
This is a special recipe for diabetics,they can fully enjoy it because this one is totaly sugar free kheer. . . .
Add your private note
Special Kheer recipe - How to make Special Kheer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 4 servings
- Heat the ghee in a nonstick pan on slow flame.
- Add rice and fry it until it is converted in a light brown colour.
- Take this rice in a bowl and crush it coarsely through a stone or any other thing.
- Take rice in a nonstick pan and add the milk in a pan.
- Stir it frequently for 20 minutes on a medium flame.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk in a bowl and warm it.
- Add jaggery in this milk and dissolve it in milk.
- Add jaggery dissolved milk in boiled milk.
- Add the almond and pistachio.
- Add cardamom powder, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Keep it in a refrigerator and serve it cool.
This recipe was contributed by HD's Exotic World on 22 Sep 2013I am passionate about making different types of exotic recipes for my hubby, daughter and family. Th...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.