Speared Pear with Orange Sauce
This recipe has been viewed 1768 times
Speared Pear with Orange Sauce is an amazing dessert recipe with fresh pears skewed and then served topped with chilled orange juice. A perfect combination of sweet pears with tangy orange juice to render a delectable sweet and sour taste.
- Peel and slice the pears.
- Mix the sugar, lemon juice, cloves and 3/4 teacup of water.
- Add the pears and cook until soft.
- Put the stewed pears into individual bowls.
- Top with cold orange sauce and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by namratacom on 15 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.