Sparkling Mango Limeade
This recipe has been viewed 4716 times
- Peel mangoes and cut flesh from pits.
- In a blender purée mango flesh with lime juice, water, and 1 cup sugar until smooth.
- Force purée through a sieve into a pitcher or bowl, pressing on any solids.
- Chill purée, covered, until cold and then stir in additional sugar. (purée will be slightly thick. limeade purée keeps, covered and chilled, 2 days.)
- Fill tall glasses with ice and add enough limeade purée to fill each glass by three quarters.
- Top off drinks with seltzer water or club soda, stirring well, and garnish with lime wedges. makes about 5 1/2 cups limeade purée
This recipe was contributed by pattanayak on 24 Jun 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.