by Tarla Dalal
Added to 97 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12701 times
A basil flavoured dressing complements the mushrooms very well in this salad.
- If using fresh mushrooms, put them for 10 minutes in water mixed with the lemon juice. Drain.
- Cut each tomato into four parts.
- Cut the french beans into cubes or diamonds. Blanch in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and refresh in ice-cold water. Drain thoroughly
- Mix all the salad ingredients and put into the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add the dressing to the salad and toss.
- Serve cold, garnished with stuffed olives.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.