Spanish Rice Cake
by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4706 times
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add onion and cook till light brown. Add red chilli paste, sauté it.
- Slowly add curd. Cook till water of curd evaporates. Add tomatoes, capsicum and cook for 1 minute.
- Add masala, semi boiled carrots , French beans, salt and boiled rice. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Grease a jelly mould. Arrange tomato slices on all sides of the mould. Pack with rice. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 10 mins at 180 degree C.
- Unmould on plate and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 31 May 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.