Spanish Rice By neenadinesh
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2947 times
Devour the traditional Spanish rice , also known as Mexican rice prepared from long grain white rice, tomato puree, garlic, cilantro and other ingredients . These spicy and appealing Spanish rice is as much a pleasure for our eyes as our taste buds. Get ready to render an authentic Mexican touch to your meal with this Spanish or Mexican rice recipe.
- Wash rice and remove all water
- Heat oil and season with onion
- When onion changes it colour,
- Add garlic and rice, slowly mix it,see rice does not break
- Add tomato puree, salt,chilly pd.,pepper and enough water to cook.
- Cover the vessel with lid with water on it,if need add this water to rice.
- As rice is about to cook ,add all boiled vegetables and capsicum and mix finely or slowly.
- While serving add grated cheese.
This recipe was contributed by neenadinesh on 01 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.