by jagu raval
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4115 times
its an excellent spicy Paratha giving and Spanish cooking taste. also the cover will remain crisp as it has a short crust pastry base
- Take a self raising refined flour
- Add the butter,salt and pepper powder to it .
- Mix it well with the finger tips only ,avoid with palms so that the butter does not melt.
- Make the dough with cold freeze water
- It shoud be little loose then the shortcrust pastry base.
- Leave it for 10 mts
- Red capcicum,green capcicum, tomato mix it with chesse
- Boil beans coarsly ground it with one green chilli in it. boil noddles.
- Mix all the stuffing add salt pepper red chillie to taste and mix well ingredient.
- Make the equal size of ball of dough. roll it
- Stuff the stuffing inside it. roll it
- Tava fry it in olive oil preffered also other oil can be used
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by jagu raval on 16 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.