Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18333 times
Spinach sev is prepared by putting a handful of the spinach puree added sev dough into the sev mould and then deep fried. These crispy crunchy green colored spinach or palak sev is flavored with salt and spice powders and taste amazing as evening snack.
- Steam spinach without water for 3mins.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Mix spinach with the remaining ingredients, except oil to a smooth dough.
- Knead well. add a little water if required. put a handful of the dough into sev mould and press out sev directly into the hot oil in the kadai.
- Fry rill done on bothe side.
- Remove from oil.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by seju08 on 28 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.