Spaghetti with Mixed Bean Sauce
by Foodie #60017
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12989 times
The spaghetti with mixed bean sauce is a mouthwatering and healthy spaghetti or noodle recipe. This quick fix meal recipe is prepared with boiled spaghetti stir fried with veggies and a creamy mixed bean sauce. Find other interesting spaghetti recipe, noodle recipe, pasta recipe at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Spaghetti with Mixed Bean Sauce recipe - How to make Spaghetti with Mixed Bean Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings
- Put onion garlic and chilly into pan with the vegetable stock.
- Bring it to boil cook for 5 mins untill tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, wine , oragano and seasoning.
- Bring it to boil. Cover. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 mins. Stir occassionally.
- Meanwhile cook green beans to sauce pan of boiled and salted water for 6 mins untill tender. Drain the beans.
- Add all the beans and the chick peas to the sause.
- Stir to mix and simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile cook sphagetti into large sauce pan of boiling and salted water untill tender. Drain it.
- Transfer the pasta into serving dish and top it with bean sauce and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #60017 on 09 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.