Spaghetti with Crispy Bhindi, Brinjal and Basil Pesto
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9426 times
Fried ladies finger and brinjal placed on spaghetti, topped with basil flavoured curd and pesto sauce.
- Combine the curds and basil in a bowl and whisk well. Refrigerate till use.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the brinjal slices and ladies finger slices till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Place the spaghetti on a serving plate and arrange the brinjal slices on top.
- Pour some pesto and arrange the ladies finger slices on top.
- Top with basil-curds mixture and again top with remaining pesto.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.