Spaghetti in Mango Sauce Topped with Mango Cubes
by Kanwal 9
This recipe has been viewed 832 times
Spaghetti in Mango Sauce topped with Mango Cubes is a delicious dessert made with a combo of everyone's favourite ingredients-mango and spaghetti.
- Combine the mango cubes, water and oil in a non-stick pan and cook till the mango turns soft and shiny.
- Mash the mango mixture using a spatula until it is nice and saucy. Transfer to a bowl and keep in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Combine the sugar, water and oil in a non-stick pan and cook until sugar starts becomes brown.
- In a big serving bowl combine the spaghetti and caramel syrup and mix well.
- Pour the mango sauce and mango cubes over it.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Kanwal 9 on 21 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.