Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4769 times
A delectable patties recipe, Spaghetti pattis are prepared by mashing boiled potatoes and stuffing the potato balls with boiled spaghetti mix. The spaghetti patties are deep fried and served hot with mint chutney and ketchup.
- Cook the potatoes.
- Remove the skin quickly and mash it .
- Add salt & cornflour to potatoes,and make a smooth dough.
- Mix spagheti,cheese chillies mint and salt to taste.
- Make small balls of it.
- Make the same quantity balls from potatoes.
- Now take one ball of potato and spread in your hands round.
- Then put the stuffing ball inside the pattis & roll up like round pattis.
- Do the same with the rest.
- When they are all ready, deep fry in hot oil, till light golden brown.
- Serve with hot or sweet chutney.
This recipe was contributed by karish on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.