Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5729 times
Hello, this is meenal with a little effort making recipe. but let me tell you that it's worth it. well all the best!
- Boil water in a pan. add 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tbsp salt and add spaghetti.
- Cook till done.
- Take about 200 ml water in a vessel.
- Add the tomatoes, 3 pieces of chopped garlic, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp red chilli powder. cook for 10-12 minutes. cool. crush in the mixie.
- Then strain in a strainer.it should be quite thick.in a kadai heat 2 tbsp ghee.
- Then fry capsicum slices and chopped spring onions.
- Add boiled vegetables(keep aside )
- 1 cup boiled potato mashed; salt to taste; 2 tablespoon paneer;seperated boiled vegetables; mix everything.
- Butter the bread lightly(optional)toast lightly in the oven.
- Then spread a layer of the prepared sauce,top with vegetable layer.
- Garnish with grated cheese and bake in pre-heated oven at 200 degree till the cheese melts!!
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.