Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30473 times
Spaghetti masala brings forth an Indian style variation to the Italian favorite spaghetti recipe. The boiled noodles or spaghetti are stir fried with Indian masalas and vegetables and served as meal or snack.
- Boil the spagetti till cooked in lots of salted water.
- Refresh in cold water
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add spring onions, garlic paste and saute for a wile.
- Add the capsicum and stir for awile
- Add the tomato sauce and a pinch of suger
- Add pepper, italian spice mix, red chilli pdr and salt. cook for a awile. if the gravy is too thick add a little water.
- Finish the sauce by adding a dash of cream.
- Add the cooked spagetti. and cook for 2 mins.
- Serve hot with sourdough bread or garlic bread.
This recipe was contributed by bindicp on 27 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.