Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2353 times
Spaghetti balls is a novel cutlet or patties recipe with boiled spaghetti mixed with spice powders and then made into a ball. These spaghetti balls are the deep fried till crispy brown and enjoyed as starter or snack.
- Melt the butter in a thick vessel
- Add 5tbsps of flour and cook for 5mins
- Add the milk and continue stirring until mixture becomes lump
- Allow it to cool.
- Add the spagetti,coriander,green chillies,celery,salt and cheese
- Mix well and shape into round balls
- Mix half teacup of flour and 3/4 teacup of water and make a pase
- Dip the balls in the paste
- Roll theballs in bread crumbs and deep fry
- Serve with tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by farida5252 on 22 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.