Soybean Hamburger Casserole
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5123 times
Soybean hamburger casserole is a complete meal in itstef with the cooked soyabeans placed on a greased baking tray and topped with ground beef, chopped onions, celery,seasonings and tomato soup. Sprinkle grated cheese and bake till the cheese melts.
Add your private note
Soybean Hamburger Casserole recipe - How to make Soybean Hamburger Casserole
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 50 minutes
1/2-cup chopped onions
1-cup chopped celery
1/4-cup chopped green peppers
1/4-lb lean ground beef 1 tsp salt
1/2-teaspoon seasoning salt
2 1/2-cups cooked soybeans (may use canned)
1 1/4-cups condensed tomato soup (may substitute tomato sauce or stewed tomatoes)
1-cup beef broth
2-cups cooked rice
1/2-cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- 2. in large heavy skillet, heat oil.
- 3. saute onion, celery, green pepper and ground beef.
- 4. when meat is no longer pink, stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese.
- 5. simmer for a few minutes.
- 6. transfer to a lightly greased casserole dish.
- 7. bake 45 minutes.
- 8. sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake a little longer, until cheese is melted.
This recipe was contributed by rizwan_nehal on 30 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.