Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4831 times
Soya nuggets Manchuria is a traditional Manchurian recipe with a nice twist. The soya granules are made into a ball and then deep fried before getting simmered in a hot n spicy Chinese sauce laden gravy. Enjoy with fried rice or stir fried hakka noodles.
- Cook the soya nuggets in salted hot water till they are soft and spongy.
- Drain the water by squeezing them.
- Dry them slightly with tissue papers.
- Deep fry the soya nuggets in oil till they are golden brown,drain the excess oil with tissues.
- In a kadai add the oil,then add the chopped garlic and greenchillies and saute them.
- In a bowl mix soyasauce,tomato sauce,chillisauce,with cornflour and little water and mix well.
- Then add the sauce mixture to the kadai and allow it to boil for few seconds.
- Then add the fried soya nuggets and mix well and garnish with green onions.
This recipe was contributed by rajimanepalli on 28 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.