Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5065 times
Soya bin kabab is a vegetable kabab recipe with soya granules as the main ingredient. Relish the soya bin kababs with coriander and mint chutney.
Add your private note
Soyabin Kabab recipe - How to make Soyabin Kabab
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1.Soya wadi 100 gms
2.Onion 2-3 finaly chopped
4.Garlic 4-5 pieces finally chopped
5.Tea bags 2
6.Salt to taste
7.Redchillie 2 tbsp or more according to taste
8.Garam Masala 2 tbsp
9.Dhania Powder 2 tbsp
10.Coriender 2 tbsp
11.Oil 2-3 tbsps
- 1. keep the soya wadi in water with tea bags into it for 2 hours to make it tender.
- 2.in a kadai, put oil and add garlic, and then add onions.
- 3. when the onions turn brown, add the puree. keep stiring.
- 4.add salt, redchillie, garam masala,dhania power and saute.
- 5.when the oil starts leaving the masala, put all the soya wadi in the masala and add a cup of the same tea bag water to it.throw the tea bags.
- 6.keep mixing them. when there is no water left, put another cup of water. repeat the same till no water is left with u.
- 7.when no water is left in the kadai, add coriender and server hot.
- 8.can have as snacks or with drinks.
This recipe was contributed by pingo131 on 22 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.