Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4071 times
An innovative Soyabean based snack item, Soyabean wheels are prepared from stuffing in the cooked Soyabean into dough roll. These stuffed Soyabean rolls are then cut into slices just like wheels and deep fried.
- Soak soybeans overnight and remove the skin and grind coarsely.
- Heat 1 tsp of fat and fry the ground soybeans till golden brown in color.
- Add spices and remove.
- Add one 1tsp of fat to maida and make a hard dough using water.
- Roll the dough into 1/8 inch thickness.
- Spread the soyabean mixture over this and shape into a roll.
- Keep the roll in the fridge for sometime and then cut into ¼ inch thickness with a sharp knife.
- Fry the wheels in moderately hot fat till golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by ruchika308 on 09 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.